Christmas 2009






Well it was quite a busy one. We started Christmas Eve by going to church and spending time with our church family. Next it was to Ryan's parents to have a late dinner and open presents. The next morning we got up early and headed to my grandmothers house. We had our traditional tamales and eggs for breakfast and then opened presents with everyone on my mom's side. After that we headed to my dad's house to have more tamales and more presents. By this time I was quite tired and took a nap while Ben and Ella played with their cousins. Poor Ella is the only girl! Finally it was back to my grandmothers for a wonderful prime rib dinner. Yummy! Needless to say we were spent. All the while trying to continuously keep Jesus's birth the center of attention. I think Ben has a good grasp on the concept but Ella is still trying to get it! :) Praise God for His abundant grace!

Comments

Popular Posts